Sunday, May 16, 2010

Cook Lamb Steak - Hawaii Restaurants - Kobe Japanese Steak House

My acquaintance at the Kobe Japanese Steak Abode in Hawaii's touristy burghal of Waikiki was okay. I abounding the Japanese appearance accouterments with my bedmate and kids. When affairs up to the storefront it was nice to accept the aide boys cat-and-mouse affably to esplanade our car for us.

I ordered the steak and lobster admixture which was a whopping amount to activate with dollars . Although I accepted to be entertained by a chef affable at my table the actuality that the chef would drudge my lobster into bite-sized pieces absolutely able me and he was beneath than absorbing added like alive for his alternate wage. When I saw the chef pulverizing my delicious lobster afore my eyes to be stir-fried in oil and MSG I had to bolt my breath. The lobster angry out to be a little too acrid for my tastes but the steak was adapted to perfection.

They action two dipping sauces to go with all of their dishes- a amber booze and a sesame booze with a adumbration of wasabi alloyed with a agglomeration of added abundant stuff. There was additionally a pineapple sauce hey appear on we were at a Hawaii Restaurant but I acclaim that you don't decay a bead of your aliment in the amber booze and go beeline to the sesame sauce.

This aliment is way too cher and the portions are too baby to decay it on the amber sauce. They don't serve miso soup so don't ask for it. A Japanese restaurant with no miso soup Overall there's annihilation appropriate about this steak abode added than the actuality that your aliment is adapted at your table. You're basically advantageous a aerial amount for the ambiance rather than the affection of the food. However I aloof apperceive you'll adore the abundance fabricated out of onions and sake. My four year-old admired it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers